Just a word on health...


The Big Buzz this year around the world, is "Go Green".. I think we can all admit that for years we have half heartedly recycled soda cans, plastics, cardboard boxes and used cleaning supplies that were loaded with toxic chemicals, and most importantly lacked greatly on our vitamin intake or bought what we "thought" were good vitamins for our bodies.


Our world is changing in so many ways. Politically, enviromentally, and morally. We do have a responsibilty to do our part. I do believe with all the blessings God gives comes great responsibilties.

Lately, my wife and I have really done some thinking. Realizing, how we want the best for each other for our children. We want to teach our children to love the Lord, most importantly, and to love what God has given. Taking care of our bodies not only brings us good health, longer life, quality of life, but also I believe brings pleasure to the heart of God. Our bodies are his temple, I believe we owe it to Him to treat it with respect.

Throughout the years, I have tried different vitamins supplements and earth friendly products, but I have to admit that my experience with the Shaklee products have been incredible. I can honestly say the energy my wife and I feel after being on some of the vitamin products, has astounded and encouraged us. My wife is thrilled with the cleaning products. With our toddler the cleaning products that Shaklee offers has given us peace of mind. Knowing that they are chemical free and enviromentally safe. There are so many things to say about all the different products that Shaklee offers, but the best thing I can say is to just try them for yourself. Shaklee is a reputable company that has been around since 1956. You are probably wondering what sets Shaklee apart from the thousands of other products on the market. It is in the science. The way the vitamins are processed. They take such care and use only the best materials. So that you can be sure that every vitamin that enters your body is loaded with minerals and nutrients that the label claims.

In supporting Shaklee, I realize that my reputation is invested in this product. I am definitly not a salesman, however, if I can help you realize how Shaklee products can literally change your life, and bring "Healthy" into a whole new persepective then its worth my time and effort. Take my word for it!

Please feel free to email me with questions or testimonies you might have regarding Shaklee's products. I will do my best to answer anything that I can.

Home Business Opportunity

How many of us have wanted to invest into a business that you could do from the comfort of your own home? I am sure that many have have tried looking into some sort of business that conisisted of marketing some sort of product. The problem with all the businesses that have come before, is that you would have to purchase volumes of inventory so you could sell to make a profit. For me that was not a business that I wanted to go into. Then I found the shaklee coorporation. For shaklee you do not have to invest in inventory and that was such a blessing for my wife and I to actually find an opportunity that was so perfect in setup and design. A company that has designed something to impact your life in such an amazing way. So I hope that you will find this as an opportunity of hope that will bless you future and your childrens future.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Works for Us..

We are all under attack daily. Every day we take a breath, eat, touch, and share millions of dangerous microbes that infest your surroundings. It is time to put up our defenses. This is a new breakthrough Immune protection dietary supplement that helps boost the production of interferon in the body. I have been taking this supplement and can honestly say that I have seen a great improvement!!!!!! I suffered with lack of energy and it always seemed like I was catching everyone elses sickness around me. But because of this all natural supplement that rapidly activates our immune systems defenses I have felt much healthier with lots more energy. If you want any more info on this all natural supplement just click on my link to my Shaklee website.


For more Tips visit http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/04/works-for-me-pu.html

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't wait to try this. With allergies in our family..and such this seems like such a great thing to be taking on a daily basis.